Solutions for Aerospace Electronic Networking
Developers and test engineers will benefit from Vector solutions for aerospace electronic networking. The focus here is on tools for E/E architecture, monitoring and analyzing the bus communications and on test tools.
Overview of Advantages:
- In solving your networking tasks, Vector applies its over 20 years experience in working with bus systems and producing development tools for embedded systems.
- Errors are corrected or avoided early in development – conveniently and cost-effectively.
- You can validate changes to the software and communication system with regression tests – quickly and easily.
- You can exchange data of databases, models and test scripts with other developers or between OEMs and suppliers – conveniently, reliably and without overhead.
- You benefit from a multibus tools approach, e.g. in developing, testing or using gateways.
- Your development times and costs are reduced.
- Efficiency in the supply chain in increased.
Supported Bus Systems and Protocols:
- CAN, CAN FD
- AFDX® / ARINC 664
- ARINC 429
- ARINC 825
continue to "Overview of Bus Systems and Protocols"...
(AFDX® is an Airbus registered trademark)